Introduction to CIMCON Lighting’s Mobile Blue Light System
Student safety and rapid communication with campus security is critical in an emergency. CIMCON’s Mobile Blue Light Emergency Application helps students quickly connect with campus security at the touch of a button on their smart phone.
In this webinar, CIMCON will introduce how its Mobile Blue Light System helps students quickly notify campus security when they are in need of assistance all from a simple “HELP” button on their mobile phone; provide campus security with an easy way to locate students needing assistance; and help colleges and universities reduce costs by eliminating antiquated Blue Light Systems.
Questions to be Answered:
- How does the system work?
- What information is provided to campus security? To college/university management?
- What benefits does the system provide?
Who Should Attend:
- Campus Security Staff
- College/University Faculties Management
- School and University Police Agencies
- University Public Safety Departments
- Emergency Managers/Risk Managers
- Security Directors, Safety and Security Integrators
- University Administrators, Dean
- Other Campus Safety Stakeholders
About the Speaker:
Heidi Sporel , Director of Marketing
Heidi Sporel, Director of Marketing, has over 25 years' international experience in managing and implementing projects in all facets of Marketing for organizations ranging from Fortune 500 to Start-ups.
At CIMCON, Heidi is responsible for various Marketing initiatives, as well as working with the company’s development team in creating mobile safety apps for the cities, towns and colleges/universities.