Know What's in the Air You Breath
More than 2 billion people live in cities where the air quality is below the World Health Organizations guidelines.
The NearSky smart city platform provides an affordable, easy to deploy solution for air quality monitoring at a neighborhood scale. With NearSky, city officials can affordably and reliably monitor air quality conditions at various points across their city in real-time. Ambient air quality data can be used to develop community exposure studies, map pollution sources, validate environmental models and much more.
- Real-time continuous measurement of the key urban pollutants: PM 2.5, O3 and NO2
- Scientifically credible data collection at neighborhood scale
- Easy to set up and to relocate both the NearSky 360 edge data processor and the air quality sensors
- Collect, aggregate and visualize air quality data alongside other smart city data, like vehicle counts, on NearSky Streetvibe, CIMCON’s easy-to-use smart city management software
- Build healthier, safer communities- make recommendations for outdoor activities tailored to specific neighborhoods or at-risk populations.
- Track pollution sources – actively monitor the pollution output from pollution sources, such as industrial facilities, factories, power plants, chemical plants, high-traffic zones, airports and more.
- Air Quality Solution Brochure
- How to start your smart city journey: A Smart City Checklist for City Planners