Smart Lighting - The Entry Point to the Smart City
Learn how Centralized Management Software can help you Transform your city
Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
Smart streetlighting helps cities become more energy efficient and reduce maintenance costs; more importantly, it’s the first step in helping cities create an urban environment where people want to work, live and play. In this webinar, we’ll explore how CIMCON’s intelligent lighting controls and Central Management Software, LightingGale™ help a city move to “smart” by providing a wide array of additional benefits including reduced light pollution, improved public safety, asset management and lighting network health monitoring, and more. We will then explore how our intelligent lighting controls provides a seamless path to our NearSky™ smart city platform which serves as a launch pad for a wide variety of new applications such as traffic management, environmental monitoring, parking management, EV charging, people counting and digital signage.
Questions to be Answers:
In this webinar, we will address the following:
- What role do intelligent controls play in helping to establish a Smart City?
- What visibility does CIMCON’s LightingGale software provide into a city’s streetlight network?
- What equipment and expertise are needed to get started?
Who Should Attend:
- City and town managers interesting in gaining control over their lighting assets.
- Utilities who seek to fulfill the promise of a Smart City.
- Energy Services Companies (ESCOs) who wish to participate in the Digital Transformation of their customers.
About the Speaker