CIMCON Lighting’s intelligent, wireless lighting controllers reduce energy, repairs and maintenance costs and increase the quality of lighting services. CIMCON controllers can be easily installed on LED, Solar and HID-based lamps in a matter of minutes. The controllers communicate with CIMCON’s Wireless Gateway via a highly robust and reliable self-forming and self-healing RF mesh network to CIMCON’s remote monitoring and management software.
Features common to all CIMCON controllers include:
- Remote Control and Scheduling
- Flexible Dimming Controls
- Power Metering
- Fault Monitoring
- Alert Notification
- Burn Hours Monitoring & Reporting
CIMCON Lighting’s Management Software
CIMCON’s web-based central management software platforms and work in conjunction with CIMCON’s lighting controllers and other smart city solutions to help municipalities, utilities or other customers easily control their smart city applications to reduce energy, maintenance and repair costs. Accessible from any browser, our software provides users with robust capabilities including Data Visualization, Scheduling, Health Monitoring, Asset Management and Fault Notifications.
Our platforms include:
- LightingGale - for plug and play management of streetlights
- iSLC Connect- an iOS App for scheduling, grouping, conﬁguring and controlling a group of lighting ﬁxture
- NearSky Vue- for aggregation and visualization of smart city data
- SLC EZinstall- for fast and accurate tracking of lighting assets