CIMCON Lighting, Inc., the world's leading provider of intelligent Street Light Management solutions, today announced the introduction of its new line of Wireless Street Light Controllers within its LightingGale™ Intelligent Wireless Outdoor Lighting Control Solution.
The new line of SLC controllers delivers the most advanced functionality and competitive value available in the market today. The controllers provide flexible installation options including retrofits into traditional outdoor lighting systems as well as integration with new LED and Solar-based lighting systems.
"Our objective is to deliver the intelligence and control for street lights, roadway lighting, parking lot and campus lighting that is cost effective, comprehensive and reliable, and that is not available from any of the current wireless control vendors in outdoor lighting today," said Neil Peterson, VP of Sales and Marketing, at CIMCON Lighting. "As energy and maintenance costs continue to increase, taking control of outdoor lighting costs while keeping the lights ON is imperative to cities, towns, colleges, parking facilities, utilities and industrial operations, and our centralized LightingGale solution provides all the tools that are needed."
CIMCON Lighting's LightingGale Intelligent Wireless Outdoor Lighting Control Solutions ensure that the right amount of lighting is provided where it is needed and when it is needed via intelligent switching by using the latest advances in wireless technology to provide a true plug-and-play street light control system at the lowest cost of ownership.
Some key enhancements include:
• Improved wireless communication that is self-healing, self-forming and easier to install
• Light-agnostic support: Works with any lamp type or manufacturer
• Several cost effective options for full dimming control of LED fixtures
• Advanced operating (ON/OFF/Dimming) schedules for higher energy savings
• Improved energy dashboards and reporting using revenue grade power metering for better tracking of energy savings
• Advanced photocell integration support
• Supports additional control inputs, pedestrian and traffic motion sensors
• Several additional flexible "plug and play" installation options: standard NEMA, NEMA threaded
replacement and integrated options for LED fixture manufacturers
• Enhanced Google Maps location integration for advanced control and management
Several of the above features have been built to address a growing demand from LED fixture manufacturers to pre-install wireless functionality in fixtures at the point of manufacture. With a streamlined form factor, the SLC can seamlessly be mounted inside most LED fixtures.
About CIMCON Lighting, Inc.
CIMCON Lighting is the world's leading provider of intelligent street light management solutions. The company is focused on providing solutions that provide the lowest "Lifecycle Cost of Ownership". CIMCON Lighting has pioneered the concept of "Just in Time Lighting™" whereby its products ensure that the right amount of lighting is provided where it is needed, when it is needed, eliminating the "wastage" of energy, thereby reducing costs and improving Return on Investment. For more information please visit www.cimconlighting.com.
Heidi Sporel, Director Marketing Tel: (978) 692 9868, Ext. 207, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org