First Responder Emergency Mobile App
When responding to a nighttime roadside emergency, an adequate source of light and a direct pathway to the scene is critical. In order to reach the scene quickly, nearby passengers must also be alerted as soon as possible to allow the emergency vehicle to pass through.
With CIMCON's "First Responder" Mobile Application, cities can solve this issue at the touch of a button. First Responders can adjust the brightness of nearby streetlights to ensure full visibility and enable a “BLINK” command to alert those nearby.
CIMCON's controls allow cities and towns to enjoy the many benefits of lighting controls, such as:
- safer working conditions for emergency first responders
- improved public safety for city residents
- scheduled dimming for reduced energy costs
- asset management via GPS
- health monitoring of lighting assets to reduce maintenance costs
How It Works
- Works with CIMCON's iSLC-3100-7P, iSLC-3100-480-7P and iSLC-3300 with a separate "First Responder" Application software license.
- Designed for the iPhone 5S/5C, 6/6Plus, 7/7Plus, 8/8Plus, X and Android 4.4+.
- Lights can be controlled by the app up to 100-meters away. A wide variety of application activity reports are available.
- One touch "Blink" or "Brighten" button to activate lights.
- Provides additional lighting when and where needed, while still conserving energy costs.
- Easy to install.
- Comprehensive reports allow a city to monitor activity and assign emergency services resources where needed.